Friday, September 26, 2008

For a good Cause, a Benefit for the local 'Women's Horizon'

This benefit is for the local Woman's Horizon in Kenosha Wisconsin, they help battered and abused women and children to get their lives back together through many means necessary. counseling, legal help, and housing. I have most recently been asked to donate a few items, whatever I had to this cause, in order to help them raise money to further fund this incredible organization. I was able to donate 4 candles to the funding, which to me wasn't very much to donate for such a worthy cause. I wish I could have donated more to it! There are some very beautiful and wonderful people in this community who are willing to go that extra mile for another person. To those people I open my heart and tip my hat to, you are truly a blessing in disgguise, and an inspiration to us all! Here are a few simple pictures of the candles I made for this benefit, I truly hope they bring the new meaning of life to someone in need!

3 comments:

What are your thoughts?